The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF), www.indonesia.fnst.org, a German non-profit organization in Jakarta, is inviting qualified individuals to fill the position of
PROGRAM ASSISTANT CLIMATE CHANGE AND COMMUNICATIONS
FNF and its local partners conduct educational activities for students and for others regarding Climate Change, focusing particularly on aspects of Urbanization, City-Development, Infrastructure and Mobility. The PROGRAM ASSISTANT will assist the FNF Project Officer in planning and implementing these programs. He / she will also create and disseminate content for FNF´s social media communications regarding not just the Climate Change program but regarding all FNF activities in Indonesia.
- Male/Female max. 35 years old
- University Degree
- Interest in Environmental / Climate Change Issues
- Very good English skills (German is not essential but an advantage)
- Computer literacy, including excellent Social Media Skills
- Capability and willingness to deal with administrative issues
- Ability to work in a team and a multicultural and international environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel
Applicants are welcome to send their CV and application letter including expected salary to Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, Jl. Kertanegara no. 51, 12110 Jakarta or email to: Meita.Olivia@fnst.org (pls. write "Application CLIMATE CHANGE and COMMUNICATIONS" as the subject of email) before May 19, 2017. Job interviews will be conducted from May 22nd on. Only shortlisted / invited candidates will be notified. The position is available from June 1st, but the actual starting date is negotiable.