Job Opening for Program Manager
Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom
The Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF), a German non-profit organization based in Jakarta, is inviting qualified individuals to fill the position of
The position is based in Jakarta and relates to FNF´s activities in Indonesia: https://indonesia.fnst.org. In Indonesia, FNF and its local partners conduct activities with her partner ministry, the Ministry of Law and Human Rights, as well as with civil society organisations in the following areas: democracy, human rights, and rule of law, market economy, climate change. The PROGRAM MANAGER will be in charge of planning and implementing the respective programs.
- University Degree
- Interest in Democracy, Human Rights Issues
- Special focus on Market Economy as well as Climate Change
- At least two years working experience in the related fields is required
- Very good Bahasa Indonesia and English skills (German is not essential but an advantage)
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint), able to operate with Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop or other editing tools
- Capability and willingness to deal with administrative issues
- Ability to work in a team and a multicultural and international environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to travel in Indonesia as well as internationally
Applicants are welcome to send their CV and application letter including expected salary to Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom, Jl. Kertanegara no. 51, 12110 Jakarta or email to: Meita.Olivia@fnst.org (pls. write "Application PROG. MANAGER" as the subject of email) before October 19, 2019.
Job interviews will be conducted from November 04th on. Only shortlisted / invited candidates will be notified. The position is available from January 1st, 2020.